Monday, January 18, 2010

Night out

Went to Evanston last night. Spent the night with Mason and Trit. Im not gonna go into my emotions on that one cuz well its a long story and i'm tired of caring too much. The night was fun and interesting. Slept in a WAY too comfy bed cuddled up with Mason. Died of overheat cuz of it but oh well. Woke up early went to H&R Block. Filed taxes, Went to his moms grabbed stuff. Left and came home. Spent the day tired and really unsure of some stuff. Its all so complicated. Life is complicated. I feel bad cuz I upset a friend. Didnt mean to just too tired to move and he wanted to hangout. I hate disappointing people. Sometimes it cant be helped though. Why cant life just be SOOO much simpler? Now im off to sleep. That is if I can make my stomache stop hurting so dang much. Oh well Ibuprofen and the light off should do it. So goodnight my friends ill update soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment