Saturday, January 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Miss Serenity, YAY for NANA's who give you a free day!

So my niece turned two today! YAY. I love my family. Its HUGE. Its GREAT. Most of my family live here in UT. I have some in WA and then some other places. You cant forget those friends that I concider family too. Donna I LOVE YOU. Anyways, Today was nice. I woke up to Mason telling me my mom was stealing the kids for the day. She woke up at 330 and decided that she wanted to have a Nana day. So that left Mason and I to just take a day to do well whatever we wanted to do. We went to Home Depot at 1 to have lunch with my dad. My mom sis and the kids came too. Then we all parted ways and just did our thing. Mason and I just drove around and talked. Alot of things were said alot was finally put out in the open. Its all still rough. Theres alot that im not sure about and alot that scares me still. I dont know how the future will work out and well I dont know if I care anymore. That might be sad but its true. There is no point worrying bout the past and the future. Live in the now. So yeah, We met up with my mom and Grandma and the kids at Wal Mart. Changed Brycen when I got there. Sang happy Birthday to Serenity over the phone. Then My mom took the two older kids into the bathroom to change them and Mason and I helped my grandma get Brycen and the stuff in the car. Did that headed back in to help finish with the kids. Went inside and Mason went to go to the restroom. I went in the womens room and couldnt find my mom so I called her to see where she was. She said in the bathroom. Then all a sudden all I hear from her side of the phone is Mason laughing telling her yeah shes in the mens room. My mom had did the ultimate oops and went into the wrong room. Whats sad is no one noticed really. Men went in and out and it was all normal looking. That is until my mom pipes up saying " If there are any other men in here besides my son in law I am SOOOOO sorry" then she came out of the bathroom beat red looking teary from embarassment. It was GREAT. Its one of those things we wont EVER let her live down. Went to Sonic after that and talked to Grandma (emily-a manager there). Then drove home played with the kids some and got kicked out by my mom again lol. So spent an hourish walking around the mall. So that was my day. Uneventful but at the same time really eventful. I know this blog was kinda boring but hey I wanted to type and this is all I got to talk about right now. So im done for now. Ill post again soon. Thanks to those who have already chose to follow my blog and thanks in advance to the once that decide later on to follow. Night!

1 comment: