Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Life right now

So there is a lot of new and still some old. Life has changed so much since I last posted. I still work at Focus. Now I work for saveology instead of BOA though. I like the change. Saveology is so much more active then BOA was. I have met a lot of new people there. I also made the #1 position so I am now an assistant coach. I love it. Anyways. I can't really post much today. Have a friend coming over. I actually hangout now. It's not all the old people that I used to see. I love my old friends. Don't get me wrong no one could replace the people in my life. Nico, Donna, there are really too many to name. I can't just replace you. Ever. You will always be the number one people in my life. I need to get out and meet the new too though. If I stay stuck in the life of the few I have I will go nuts. So this is me moving on. Not moving away. No worries on that. Nico I will still visit you in Evanston. Donna I WILL be there in the maid of honor dress to lead you on into married life. I am so happy for you and Ryan. You have found what you deserve. That is the best thing I could ever wish for you. Anyways. I am signing off now. I promise to post more often.......Always, Me

No comments:

Post a Comment